Pascal Gauthier is the CEO of Ledger, a tech company that specializes in developing secure consumer devices for storing and managing cryptocurrencies and non-fungible tokens (NFTs). He has a strong background in the tech industry and has held various significant positions throughout his career.
|Source of wealth
|CEO of Ledger, Tech-Industry Work
|Paris, Ile-de-France, France
|Married, has one child
Biography of Pascal Gauthier
Pascal Gauthier was born on September 20, 1989. Now he is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Ledger, a leading company in securing critical digital assets.
Pascal Gauthier's Career
Pascal Gauthier started his career at Kelkoo which was later acquired by Yahoo. He worked as COO at Criteo where he played a vital role in the company's shift to advertising and global expansion. Additionally, he served as a Venture Partner at Mosaic Ventures, a London-based VC firm, and currently holds the position of non-executive chairman at Kaiko, a top digital data analytics provider.
Since 2019, Pascal Gauthier has been serving as the Chairman & CEO of Ledger. Under his leadership, Ledger has introduced Ledger Live, an easy-to-use digital asset management app, and a next-generation consumer device, Ledger Stax. He is dedicated to promoting ownership and security in the cryptocurrency industry.
According to his official LinkedIn account, Pascal Gauthier worked as the:
- Commercial Director at dooyoo AG, from 2000 till 2002
- Sales Manager at Kelkoo, from March 2002 till 2004
- Commercial Director at Yahoo! Inc., from April 2004 till May 2006
- VP Sales and Marketing, COO at Criteo, from February 2008 till Apr 2013
- Executive In Residence at Index Ventures, from September 2013 till June 2014
- Board Member at Teads, from August 2013 till August 2016
- Venture Partner at Mosaic Ventures, from April 2016 till September 2017
- Board member at OpenX, from September 2015 till September 2018
- Advisor at Teemo — The Drive-to-Store Marketing Platform, from March 2017 till September 2019
- Founder at Kaiko, from September 2014 till Present
- Board Member at Komainu-Next Generation Custodian, from June 2019 till Present
- President, Board Member, Chairman & CEO at Ledger, from July 2017 till Present
Pascal Gauthier's Personal Life
Information about Gauthier's marital status is not explicitly mentioned in the Internet. However, one source mentions Pascal's wife, Laura Gauthier with an 11-year-old son named Maël. Gauthier's focus is primarily on his professional background, career achievements, and involvement in the tech industry, particularly in the realm of cryptocurrencies and blockchain, the Internet sources claim.
Pascal Gauthier's Portfolio and Investments
Pascal Gauthier has made investments in various companies, primarily in the blockchain technology, FinTech, and other sectors. Some notable companies in his investment portfolio include Ledger, Ejara, ToucanBox, Aplo, Merge, and Swaap. His investments are primarily focused on early-stage tech companies and blockchain-related projects. Additionally, Gauthier has been involved in various rounds of funding for these companies, including seed rounds and series A funding.
His type pf investming is Individual or Angel. Here are the latest investments Pascal has made:
Source and Copyright © Crunchbase