What is TRON (TRX) Coin?
TRON (TRX) is a decentralized, blockchain-based operating system with smart contract functionality, proof-of-stake principles as its consensus algorithm, and a cryptocurrency native to the system, known as Tronix.
TRON provides a decentralized virtual machine, which can execute a program using an international network of public nodes. TRX tokens serve as the fundamental unit of accounts, and the value of all other coins is derived from that of TRON. TRON is widely used in various scenarios including payment, purchases, and voting both within and outside the TRON ecosystem. It is listed on over 130 exchanges and boasts the fastest-growing DApp ecosystem, making it one of the most promising cryptos.
Who Are the Founders and Investors of TRON?
Tron was established in March 2014 by Justin Sun and since 2017 has been overseen and supervised by the TRON Foundation, a non-profit organization in Singapore. TRON CEO Justin Sun is renowned for founding the Peiwo smartphone app and being listed in the Forbes Top 30 (under 30) from 2015 to 2017.
Source and Copyright © TRON Network
The TRON Foundation is overseen and supervised by the TRON DAO, which includes HRBP and PR leads. The TRON Foundation is dedicated to building a truly decentralized internet infrastructure and boasts the fastest-growing DApp ecosystem. The TRON Foundation is also responsible for the development and maintenance of the TRON Protocol, which includes modules for consensus, account management, and smart contracts.
The TRON Foundation has faced legal challenges, including a lawsuit alleging workplace harassment and charges from the Securities and Exchange Commission for the unregistered offer and sale of crypto asset securities. While the organization has faced challenges, it continues to be a significant player in the cryptocurrency industry.
TRON (TRX) has attracted many investors due to its potential for growth and its unique technical aspects and has received investments from various institutional investors and venture capital firms. TRON has a list of 11 institutional investors, including TrustVC, Blockchain R&I, Alameda Research, and NEOPLY.
Source and Copyright © TrustVC
TRON has also partnered with Curve Finance to launch the first real-world asset protocol on the TRON network and established a strategic partnership with the decentralized finance protocol Curve Finance to introduce a stUSDT pool on Curve.
In general, TRON has made several investments and partnerships to expand its ecosystem and improve its offerings. These partnerships and investments have helped TRON to become one of the top 10 cryptocurrencies in the world in terms of market cap.
What is TRX Price Today?
Source and Copyright © TradingView
The current price of TRON (TRX) is $0.139603 with a total trading volume of $509,916,088. The current circulating supply of TRON is 88,033,896,460TRX. TRON is listed on over 130 exchanges, including Coinbase, Crypto.com, and Kraken.
The price of TRON is subject to change rapidly due to market conditions and other factors, so investors should do their research and consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
What Is the All-time High for TRX?
The all-time high for TRON (TRX) is $0.231673, which was recorded on January 5, 2018. This was during a crypto-wide bull run, and TRX's price has since fluctuated. TRX is a cryptocurrency that runs on the TRON blockchain, and it is used to power transactions and applications on the chain. TRX is not mined, but is created as block rewards for super representatives.
What Is the All-time Low for TRX?
The all-time low for TRON (TRX) is $0.00180434, which was recorded on November 12, 2017. Comparatively, the current price of TRX is $0.139603, which represents a 4,905.83% increase from the all-time low price. TRX can be traded on centralized crypto exchanges, with Upbit being the most popular exchange to buy and trade TRON.
What is the Market Cap of TRX?
The market cap of TRON (TRX) is $12,261,683,867. It is important to note that the market cap of TRX can be prone to mild changes and can vary depending on supply and demand. The market cap of TRX is a measure of its total value and is calculated by multiplying the current price of TRX by its circulating supply. The market cap of TRX can be used to compare its value to other cryptocurrencies and assets in the market.
TRX Price Forecast
TRON (TRX) price predictions vary among different sources and are subject to change rapidly due to market conditions and other factors. Here are some of the latest TRX price forecasts:
- According to Changelly, TRX's price is expected to have a -8.74% decrease and drop as low as by October 02, 2023. The minimum trading cost might be 0.0645, while the maximum might reach 0.106 during this month. On average, it is expected that the value of TRON might be around 0.0853.
- According to AMBCrypto, the TRON price prediction for March 2024 shows the average price of TRX at $0.1, and the highest possible price for March 2024 would be $0.1.
- CryptoNewsZ predicts that TRON is predicted to hit $0.22 by 2025. Based on TRX price prediction, the TRON coin price can trade in a range from $0.15 to $0.22 for 2025.
- CoinCodex predicts that the TRON price for 2025 is between $0.144378 on the lower end and $0.330283 on the high end.
- SwapSpace predicts that TRON price predictions for 2025 are still predominantly positive, with some analysts promising prices in the $0.0929–$0.147282 range.
Overall, TRX price predictions are subject to change rapidly due to market conditions and other factors. Investors should DYOR and consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
What is TRX Used for?
TRON (TRX) is used for various purposes, including:
- Paying content creators: TRX is used to pay content creators and share their content on the TRON platform.
- Decentralized entertainment system: TRON aims to create a global entertainment system that removes third-party middlemen and allows creators to sell their content directly.
- Medium of exchange: TRX is used as a medium of exchange for all TRC-based tokens.
- Incentives for content creators and dApp vendors: TRON offers many incentives and advantages over other more standardized hosting services, including greater degrees of control, lower cost, and speed.
- Voting: TRX is used to participate in voting on the TRON network.
- Energy and bandwidth points: TRX is used to receive energy and bandwidth points on the TRON network.
- Smart contract execution: TRX is used to execute smart contracts on the TRON network.
- Decentralized exchanges: TRX is used for trading on decentralized exchanges running on the TRON network.
Where and How Can You Buy TRX?
Here are some steps to buy TRON (TRX):
- Choose a reputable exchange: When buying TRX, it is important to choose a reputable exchange that is well-regulated and has a good reputation for security and reliability. Some popular exchanges to buy TRX include Coinbase, Kraken, Binance, Changelly, and Coinmama.
- Create an account: Once you have chosen an exchange, you will need to create an account and verify your identity. This typically involves providing personal information and documentation, such as a passport or driver's license.
- Fund your account: After creating an account, you will need to fund it with cash or cryptocurrency. This can typically be done using a bank transfer, credit card, or debit card, depending on the exchange.
- Buy TRX: Once your account is funded, you can buy TRX using the exchange's trading platform. This typically involves selecting TRX from the list of available cryptocurrencies, entering the amount you want to buy, and confirming the transaction.
- Store your TRX in a secure wallet: After buying TRX, it is important to store it in a secure wallet that is protected by strong passwords and two-factor authentication. Hardware wallets, such as Ledger and Trezor, are considered to be some of the most secure options for storing TRX.
TRON (TRX) can be bought on various cryptocurrency exchanges. Here are some of the exchanges where you can buy TRX:
- Coinbase: TRX can be traded using ETH in your Coinbase Wallet. You can also buy ETH on Coinbase and then trade it for TRX.
- Kraken: TRX can be bought and sold on Kraken's app.
- Binance: TRX can be bought and sold on Binance's website or app.
- Bybit: TRX can be bought with a credit or debit card on Bybit's trading platform.
- TRX can be bought, sold, or traded for other currencies and crypto coins on various exchanges, including KuCoin, HTX (Huobi), and OKX.
It's important to note that the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and subject to change rapidly, so investors should do their research and consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
How to Sell TRX?
Here are the steps to sell TRON (TRX):
- Choose a reputable exchange or platform: When selling TRX, it is important to choose a reputable exchange or platform that is well-regulated and has a good reputation for security and reliability. Some popular exchanges and platforms to sell TRX include Kraken, Bit2Me, Cryptoradar, Zipmex, Guarda Wallet, and ChangeHero.
- Create an account: Once you have chosen an exchange or platform, you will need to create an account and verify your identity. This typically involves providing personal information and documentation, such as a passport or driver's license.
- Fund your account: After creating an account, you will need to fund it with TRX or other cryptocurrencies. This can typically be done by transferring TRX from your wallet to the exchange or platform.
- Sell TRX: Once your account is funded, you can sell TRX using the exchange's or platform's trading platform. This typically involves selecting TRX from the list of available cryptocurrencies, entering the amount you want to sell, and confirming the transaction
- Withdraw your funds: After selling TRX, you can withdraw your funds to your bank account or other cryptocurrency wallet. This typically involves selecting the withdrawal option, entering your bank account or wallet information, and confirming the transaction.
Buying and selling processes TRX may vary on different exchanges. Be attentive and DYOR before ypu decide to trade TRX.
Is TRX Coin Legit?
The legitimacy of TRON (TRX) is a topic of debate and controversy. While some sources suggest that TRX is a legitimate cryptocurrency, others have raised concerns about its origins and marketing tactics. Here are some key points to consider:
- Origins: According to a Reddit post, TRX originated as a scam, with its founder allegedly copying a whitepaper and using it to trick investors and take their money. However, it is important to note that this is just one source and may not be entirely accurate.
- Marketing: TRX has been accused of using aggressive marketing tactics and making exaggerated claims about its technology and potential.
- Community: The TRX community is divided, with some supporters defending the coin's legitimacy and others raising concerns about its origins and marketing tactics.
- Market capitalization: TRX is currently ranked 10th among cryptocurrencies in market capitalization, according to CoinMarketCap.
Overall, the legitimacy of TRON (TRX) is a matter of debate and controversy. While some sources suggest that TRX is a legitimate cryptocurrency, others have raised concerns about its origins and marketing tactics. It is important to do thorough research and exercise caution when evaluating the legitimacy of any cryptocurrency.
What makes TRON (TRX) Unique?
Here are some unique features of TRON:
- Decentralized platform: TRON is a decentralized platform that uses blockchain and peer-to-peer (P2P) network technology to eliminate the middleman and allow content creators to sell their work directly to consumers.
- Fast and cheap transactions: TRON is known for its fast and cheap transactions, with an average block confirmation time of just three seconds.
- Detailed roadmap: TRON provides a detailed plan for the upcoming years, which makes it stand out from other blockchains that often have a vague roadmap or none at all.
- Multi-purpose blockchain: TRON is a robust multi-purpose layer-one blockchain, supporting wallet clients and decentralized applications.
- Unique tokenomics: TRON generates a block every three seconds, and block producers receive a reward of 32 TRX per block, with nodes receiving 16 TRX per block.
- Growing popularity: TRON is one of the fast-growing blockchains, with over 180 million accounts and a transaction count of 2.8 billion as of 2023.
How to Mine TRX Coin?
TRON (TRX) cannot be mined in the traditional sense as it uses a proof-of-stake consensus mechanism instead of proof-of-work. However, there are still ways to earn TRX through mining. Here are some ways to mine TRX:
- Mine other cryptocurrencies and get paid in TRX: While you cannot mine the TRON blockchain to get TRX, you can mine other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Monero, or Ravencoin, and get paid in TRX. This involves using your computer's processing power to solve complex mathematical problems and earn rewards in the form of other cryptocurrencies, which can then be exchanged for TRX.
- Provide additional storage space: Another way to earn TRX is to provide the TRON network with additional storage space. This involves using your computer's hard drive to store data for the TRON network, and you can earn TRX as a reward for doing so.
- Use a TRX mining pool: There are several TRX mining pools available, such as unMineable, that allow you to earn TRX by contributing your computer's processing power to the pool. The pool then distributes the rewards among its members based on their contributions
- Use a mobile app: There are some mobile apps, such as MinerGate, that allow you to mine TRX using your Android device. However, it is important to note that mining on mobile devices can be less efficient and may not yield significant rewards.
How to Keep Your TRON Safe?
Here are some ways to keep your TRON (TRX) safe:
- Choose a reputable wallet: When storing TRX, it is important to choose a reputable wallet that is well-regulated and has a good reputation for security and reliability. Some popular wallets to store TRX include Ledger Nano S, Trezor, Atomic Wallet, and Freewallet.
- Use a hardware wallet: Hardware wallets are considered to be one of the safest ways to store TRX and other cryptocurrencies. They are physical devices that store your private keys offline, making them less vulnerable to hacking and cyber attacks.
- Enable two-factor authentication: Two-factor authentication (2FA) adds an extra layer of security to your wallet by requiring a second form of verification, such as a code sent to your phone or email, in addition to your password.
- Keep your private keys safe: Your private keys are essential for accessing your TRX, so it is important to keep them safe and secure. This can be done by storing them offline, such as on a hardware wallet, or by using a secure password manager.
- Regularly update your software: It is important to regularly update your wallet software to ensure that it is up-to-date with the latest security patches and features.
Pros and Cons of TRON (TRX)?
TRX ranks 10th among cryptocurrencies in market capitalization. In this context, it is important to consider the Pros and Cons of using TRON and investing in it, which can help investors make informed decisions:
|Pros of TRON
|Cons of TRON
|Decentralized content creation: TRON aims to decentralize content creation, allowing businesses to function without data centralization
|Centralization concerns: TRON has been accused of being too centralized, with only 15% of the issued coins available for private investment
|Fast transaction speeds: TRON has fast transaction speeds of up to 2,000 TPS, making it a fast and efficient blockchain
|Lack of regulation: TRON operates in a largely unregulated market, which can pose risks for investors
|Low fees: TRON has low transaction fees, making it an affordable option for users
|Third-party risk: Using third-party wallets or exchanges can pose risks of theft and loss of funds
|High-throughput: TRON has high-throughput capabilities, allowing it to handle a large number of transactions
|Limited compared to other blockchains: TRON may be limited compared to other blockchains in terms of the level of resistance it provides
|Incentives for content creators and dApp vendors: TRON offers many incentives and advantages over other more standardized hosting services, including greater degrees of control, lower cost, and speed
|Not as popular as other cryptocurrencies: TRON is not as popular as other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, which may limit its adoption and use
TRON (TRX) is a blockchain-based platform for sharing digital content, with its in-house cryptocurrency called Tronix or TRX. TRON uses the features of blockchain and peer-to-peer (P2P) network technology to eliminate the middleman and allow content creators to sell their work directly to consumers. TRX ranks 10th among cryptocurrencies in market capitalization. TRX tokens serve as the fundamental unit of accounts on the TRON blockchain, and the value of all other coins is derived from that of TRON. TRON has a three-layer design with a storage layer, the core layer, and an application layer as sub-layers. TRON also has a governance system where users can vote for Super Representatives and the organizations they work with to advance the ecosystem as a whole.
While TRON has several advantages, including fast transaction speeds, low fees, and incentives for content creators and dApp vendors, it also has some disadvantages, including concerns about centralization, lack of regulation, doubtful legalisation, agressive marketing issues, and limited adoption compared to other cryptocurrencies.
Several factors could affect the future of TRON:
- Blockchain technology: TRON is built on blockchain technology, which is constantly evolving and improving. Any advancements in blockchain technology could have an impact on the future of TRON.
- Adoption and use: The adoption and use of TRON by businesses and individuals could have a significant impact on its future. Increased adoption and use could lead to higher demand and price appreciation.
- Competition: TRON faces competition from other blockchain platforms, such as Ethereum and Cardano. Any advancements made by these platforms could impact the future of TRON.
- Regulatory environment: The regulatory environment for cryptocurrencies is constantly evolving and could have an impact on the future of TRON. Changes in regulations could affect the adoption and use of TRON.
- Partnerships: TRON has formed partnerships with various companies and platforms, such as Huobi and BitTorrent. Any new partnerships could impact the future of TRON.
- Market sentiment: The overall sentiment of the cryptocurrency market could impact the future of TRON. Positive market sentiment could lead to increased demand and price appreciation, while negative market sentiment could lead to decreased demand and price depreciation.
What is TRON (TRX)?
TRON is a blockchain-based platform for sharing digital content, with its in-house cryptocurrency called Tronix or TRX. TRON uses the features of blockchain and peer-to-peer (P2P) network technology to eliminate the middleman and allow content creators to sell their work directly to consumers.
How does TRON differ from other cryptocurrencies?
TRON differs from other cryptocurrencies in that it is focused on creating a decentralized entertainment system and incentivizing content creators and dApp vendors. It also has fast transaction speeds and low fees, making it an affordable option for users.
What are some notable features of TRON?
Some notable features of TRON include its fast transaction speeds, low fees, incentives for content creators and dApp vendors, and decentralized exchanges.
How can I buy TRON (TRX)?
TRON can be bought and traded on various cryptocurrency exchanges, including Coinbase, Binance, and Kraken.
What is the future of TRON (TRX)?
The future of TRON is subject to various factors, including blockchain technology, adoption and use, competition, regulatory environment, partnerships, and market sentiment. Investors should consider these factors and do their research before making any investment decisions.